Thread: Connection to web based dashboard and fusion Problem

Regular Vistor

Connection to web based dashboard and fusion Problem

Hello,
    Today I was doing some maintanence on my sump and wanted to re run a drop cord that I had going to the EB8. I unplugged it and ran it a different direction and plugged it back in. No I have no communication to fusion nor the web based dashboard. I have looked in the classics display and the IP is still the same. 10.0.0.114. This is the address I use normally in chrome to log in to it. Now it wont log in. keeps popping up the username and password box and thats it. Fusion on the ipad isnt connected either. I have turned DCHP off and then back on and have also went to restart in the display and restarted it and still nothing. Display shows no communication to fusion. Also I am hardwired directly into my router, oh and I have rebooted the router also.
    What am I missing. I am absolutely dumb when it comes to networking stuff so if you have a answer please explain it like you would to a 9 year old! lol
    Thanks

First, disable fusion and fusion control from the display, reboot, then reenable them and reboot again. That should give you a new token that may resolve your fusion connection issues.

The hanging on the classic dashboard may be solved by just clearing your browser cache. If that alone doesn't solve it, update your firmware and webpages and then clear your cache again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    First, disable fusion and fusion control from the display, reboot, then reenable them and reboot again. That should give you a new token that may resolve your fusion connection issues.

The hanging on the classic dashboard may be solved by just clearing your browser cache. If that alone doesn't solve it, update your firmware and webpages and then clear your cache again.

Did all this exactly and nothing changes. When I try to update the webpages I get a error: The remote server returned and error401) Unauthorized
    The firmware was just updated last week but I updated it again. At first it wouldnt let me due to password error. For some reason after the power outage the first digit of the password changed to a symbol I changed it back to a 1 like it was suppose to be and updated the firmware. Then tried to do the webpages again but it returns the error : Unable to connect to remote server.
    Any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Wes300 View Post
    Did all this exactly and nothing changes. When I try to update the webpages I get a error: The remote server returned and error401) Unauthorized
    The firmware was just updated last week but I updated it again. At first it wouldnt let me due to password error. For some reason after the power outage the first digit of the password changed to a symbol I changed it back to a 1 like it was suppose to be and updated the firmware. Then tried to do the webpages again but it returns the error : Unable to connect to remote server.
    Any other suggestions?
    You did make sure that there is no wifi in the path to the apex (including your computer) right? If not hardwire your computer and try again. If you did, just wait a minute between attempts and keep trying until it takes. If you get unauthorized, make sure your password is correct. If you get failed to connect, just keep trying.

Regular Vistor
    Ok, tried webpages again and this time it worked.
    Now when I load the webpage dashboard I get the menu along the top but nothing below it. Just big grey area.
    Fusion on my ipad still says disconnected though

- - - Updated - - -

I am hardwired direct from router to apex

Quote Originally Posted by Wes300 View Post
    Ok, tried webpages again and this time it worked.
    Now when I load the webpage dashboard I get the menu along the top but nothing below it. Just big grey area.
    Fusion on my ipad still says disconnected though

- - - Updated - - -

I am hardwired direct from router to apex
    Clear your cache. If that doesn't resolve the issue, contact support. I had a hardware issue once that caused somewhat similar behavior that required repair.

Regular Vistor
    unfortunately I did that and it didnt help