Thread: Atk

Regular Vistor

Atk

Can’t figure out how to update firmware on my atk module. Can someone please walk me through this.

If you have a 2016 apex, it's in the modules page in fusion. If you have a classic, you need to do it from the modules page of the classic dashboard.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    I have orange label classic. However it’s installed on my fusion account.

- - - Updated - - -

How do I find classic dashboard

Regular Vistor
    Module is flashing green. Is there a way to factory reset the module

Flashing means it isn't communicating, so you can't update its firmware until you get it to go solid. Unplug it and update the module firmware for all of your other modules and then plug it in and update it once it goes solid.

The classic dashboard can be accessed by entering the IP address of the apex into your browser.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor

Neptune ATK problems

Hi y’all, I’m trying to get my atk to switch over to stand alone mode as I don’t want it hooked up to my apex. How can I do this? I’ve tried to push the little reset button but it just flashes green I’ve unplugged it done everything I could think off. Please help

Regular Vistor
    I’ve tried with no success. I’m just trying to get it to switch to stand alone mode. But I can’t do that either

There is a small hole in the FMM face-plate just to the right of the AquaBus jacks; the reset button is behind that hole.

• Press and hold in the reset button with a bent-open paper clip or other skinny object until the status light flashes orange
    • Unplug the 24V power cord from the FMM for 2-3 seconds
    • Plug back in the power to the FMM.

The FMM status LED should flash orange and then turn solid blue.

Note that the FMM must not be connected to an Apex using an Aquabus cable in order to do this reset and to operate the ATK in standalone mode.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lluv24 View Post
    I’ve tried with no success. I’m just trying to get it to switch to stand alone mode. But I can’t do that either
    I responded in the new thread you created. In the future, please do not start a new thread when you already have an active thread asking the same thing. I will merge the two threads.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Ok. Thanks for the help. That did work for standalone mode. Thanks