Thread: ATK seems to be working, but...

New User

ATK seems to be working, but...

The ATO has been set up for 2 days and seems to be working properly. The weird thing is that the low (sensor 1) sensor frequently reads OPEN in fusion, but the pump doesn't turn on. It appears, visually, that the sensor is half covered with water - which should read closed in fusion.

Again, things appear to be working in the real world - but the 'error' in sensor status in fusion is making me uneasy.

Any ideas? Thanks
    ATO.PNG

Frequent Visitor
    There is a timer in the programming that limits the pump from turning on any more than once an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New User
    Sorry for the delay in response - I went on vacation. Yes, you are absolutely correct. The water level drops below the sensor indicating that it is open (this was the weird thing for me to grasp because I never thought evaporation happened so quickly) - but the pump will not turn on to raise the water level until the hour has passed.