Thread: NEWBIE LIGHTING and LSM QUESTION

Regular Vistor

Smile NEWBIE LIGHTING and LSM QUESTION

Hi experts, This is my first post, just recently joined with an APEX controller, and I have a question about lighting and LSM

So I created the attached Kessil schedule and also with the LSM module, I am using the wizards.

The question is more related to the LSM, since I really enjoy my tank during the night (maybe a lot of us), I have been running my lights starting from 11 to 22:00, as my light cycle, now I have the controller and oh boy, to many things to tweak but well since I added the LSM too, I decided to invert the schedule of the LSM. ( the location of the tank doesn't get that much daylight so doesn't matter I think the schedule). So since I have the LSM set like this would it come on every day, or it will also follow the MOON schedule when there is new moon, or a full moon it will also adjust the schedule for that ?

I do not have anything on the advance setup so no coding there just the wizard.

MYLIGHT.jpg

Also if you recommend tweaking will appreciate it, I used to have the spectral controller, so set it similar to what I had.

Thanks

Regular Vistor
    Well I think I found my answer on another thread, the LSM will now follow that wizard everyday, I do not really care about the moon cycle, so I took the LSM schedule a notch lower to a max of 50% for a few hours.