Thread: Apex Fusion and Kh Guardian Integration

New User

Apex Fusion and Kh Guardian Integration

Hi,
    I'm wondering if someone can help me with the Kh Guardian setup on a Neptune Apex. I have been following the coralvue video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGvL4UuApM8 and it says to access the neptune apex classic dashboard. I have only ever accessed my neptune via fusion, however I have found the link to the apex classic dashboard site which prompts me to install an apex flash utility from this address:

https://www.neptunesystems.com/firmware/

However, i'm nervous that by doing this i will somehow flash my apex with old 'classic' firmware. Am i being paranoid, do i need to download this firmware and access the kh guardian via the classic dashboard interface, or can i integrate my kh guardian via the apex fusion dashboard? (and if so how)?

Thanks in advance

Do not use the flash utility. Since you have a newer Apex, not an Apex Classic, you can do everything in that video through Apex Fusion. The appearance may be different, but the functionally is the same. For example, instead of going to the Probe/Input Setup page of the Classic Dashboard, go to the Inputs page in Fusion. You can rename the input and do the calibration through Fusion.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Thanks Russ! Glad i followed my instincts. Got it running now, appreciate your help