Thread: FMM

Regular Vistor

FMM

So I just ordered a new FMM for my water change station downstairs and to run a pmup to fill my ATO. Sooo anyway it did not come with a power connection. I find this kind of dumb as my pmup just connects to the FMM but will not run without a power connection go figure. So anyway is there other power adaptors I can use? Like can i just go buy one from best buy / Wally world rather than waiting another 3 days to get this working

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diddle View Post
    So I just ordered a new FMM for my water change station downstairs and to run a pmup to fill my ATO. Sooo anyway it did not come with a power connection. I find this kind of dumb as my pmup just connects to the FMM but will not run without a power connection go figure. So anyway is there other power adaptors I can use? Like can i just go buy one from best buy / Wally world rather than waiting another 3 days to get this working

Yes. You can use another adapter as long as it is at least 36W, is 24V, and has the same pin size.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Yes. You can use another adapter as long as it is at least 36W, is 24V, and has the same pin size.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank you. May need some help with my programing tomorrow also

Quote Originally Posted by Diddle View Post
    Some people just want an FMM to hook up leak detectors, optical sensors and flow meters. You don't need a power supply for those.
    That's also why the ATK auto topoff kit comes with a power supply and the FMK flow monitoring kit doesn't.