Thread: Apex academy?

New User

Apex academy?

I'm new to the Apex Fusion and as much as I appreciate the introductory tutorials that I find here and online, I'm more of a hands-on learner. Neptune Systems is located about an hour drive from me. Does anyone know if a class exists on teaching us newbies how to get the most out of the Apex System? If not, is there anyone local who would be willing to take the time and go over the interface with me? I'm willing to spring for pizza and beer while we tackle the project.

Thanks in advance.

John
    San Francisco Bay Area

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by oconnorjp View Post
    I'm new to the Apex Fusion and as much as I appreciate the introductory tutorials that I find here and online, I'm more of a hands-on learner. Neptune Systems is located about an hour drive from me. Does anyone know if a class exists on teaching us newbies how to get the most out of the Apex System? If not, is there anyone local who would be willing to take the time and go over the interface with me? I'm willing to spring for pizza and beer while we tackle the project.

Thanks in advance.

John
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I work in San Jose and live in Pleasanton. I can help you out. By no means am an expert, but know my way around enough I suppose.

New User
    Thank you. I’m happy to take you up on the offer. I’ll message you for details.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by JLowder View Post
    I work in San Jose and live in Pleasanton. I can help you out. By no means am an expert, but know my way around enough I suppose.
    I'm still a newbie and don't have enough posts to earn private messaging privileges. Thanks for your offer of providing input on my apex system setup. I'm new to the system and have managed my way so far by reading articles and watching youtube videos on specific topics. I'm using the app for basic monitoring, but don't know how to do any "controlling" if needed. I'm open to any pointers you have to offer. I can travel to meet you if simply going over the app is enough. If you'd rather take a look at the system as well, my schedule is open and I'll provide a meal and gas money. I live in South San Francisco.