Hi,

Just setting up a new tank and decided to give the WXM module a go rather than the reef link I’ve used previously.

After updating the WXM firmware (including the RF firmware) IAW the published instructions, I have control of the lights. I also renamed the lights to “front” and “back”.

I then tried a power outage to check that everything comes back online and reconnects, but I noticed that the radions were unreliable in reconnecting. I saw that the previously named “back” light had reconnected as “front” and the front light was not contactable. Performing several reset and attach Radion cycles through the apex controller webpage reconnected the lights but it seems like this will be a big hassle whenever the power fails.

Has anyone else noticed this behaviour? Is there anything that can be done? My reeflink always reconnected without issue after power failure.

I’m using an older WXM module (bought it in about 2012 but sat around unused because I went with reef link) and the latest orange/grey Apex controller.

Thanks