Sorry this really grinds my gears.....

I had my alarm "outlet" turned off for a while, i turned it back on and set up alarming for power outages lastnight. Programmed to only have EB8 alarms. Since the last time it was turned on, i had changed(DISABLED) my ORP input to make it a second PH input. I kept getting alarms Primary PH and ORP alarms and couldnt figure out why. Then i remembered that the Probe config itself has setting for alarms. This seems like a major oversight. There should be one place to configure ALL alarms. If they want two areas to configure alarms, then if you disable/delete programming of an alarm in one area it should remove it from the second. What made this further frustrating is that even though i disabled my ORP i was still getting alarms! To add to frustration i could not stop the alarm in the ORP settings when it is disabled. I had to ENABLE the ORB Probe input and change the alarm to never, then re-enable my second PH probe! WTH! Then i get a scheduled event telling me to configure/calibrate my PH probe.
Sorry Long Winded Rant over...

My question is, since i disabled then enabled the secondary probe and the APEX is telling me to configure it.....do i need to re-calibrate the probe? Did the Apex keep my calibration during the 30 seconds i had to toggle it's active status?