Thread: Link Port self switching from auto to off

New User

Link Port self switching from auto to off

I have an FMM from an ATK. It is connected via Aquabus. I have the third port connected to an optical level sensor that shuts off my skimmer, although I think this is unrelated. My problem is that it keeps switching from "Auto" which works great to "Off", which of course doesn't work so great. Here is a screen shot:
    Off.JPG
    I then set it back to "Auto" and it looks like this:
    Auto_off.JPG
    The problem is that it keeps switching back to the first configuration.
    The code is as follows, but I thought this doesn't have the power to move the device from "Auto" to "Off"?

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Swx3_2 OPEN Then ON
    If Swx3_1 CLOSED Then OFF
    When On > 010:00 Then OFF
    Defer 000:30 Then ON
    Min Time 002:00 Then OFF

Nobody else has my password, and the only other user is neptunesupport. I could remove them, but it seems unlikely they are changing this.

users.JPG

It goes in spurts. Happens several times in a day, then is fine for a week or two.

What is causing this?

That means it ran for 10 minutes and shut to OFF as a failsafe. Investigate why it is running so long.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Adding to what zombie wrote, that is a safety feature. The When statement in the ATO output program does this.

You can learn about ‘When’ here: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...-Firmware-4-52
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Adding to what zombie wrote, that is a safety feature. The When statement in the ATO output program does this.

You can learn about ‘When’ here: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...-Firmware-4-52
    That was the key piece of information I didn't have. I didn't realize that command moved the ATO to manual off, not just stopping it. It's taking more than 10 minutes because I let the water level get low (ATO chamber ran dry) and it is a tiny pump trying to level a 68"x24" area. I'll up the timer, or make a note that I'll have to manually turn it on a few times when I refill.

Frequent Visitor
    I suggest you manually fill the water to the level you want to maintain and then turn the ATK to Auto.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by vhuang168 View Post
    I suggest you manually fill the water to the level you want to maintain and then turn the ATK to Auto.
    Any particular reason not to just cycle it twice? The ATO reservoir doesn't normally have enough volume to overflow the sump. The real issue is that I'm in the middle of moving, so my ability to get hands on the tank is limited to what I'm willing to ask my wife to do. She's capable, but I'd rather keep my brownie points until something more major goes wrong as it is not a shared hobby.

Frequent Visitor
    You can do it that way, just trying to avoid you getting multiple alarms until the situation is back to normal.