Thread: Programming help with ATK

New User

Programming help with ATK

Hi everyone,

Trying to sort an issue out with my ATK that it seems to loose its way after a few top ups and when the low sensor is open it forgets to start now and again.

My coding is:

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If atk_LO OPEN Then ON
    If Atk_HI CLOSED Then OFF
    Defer 000:10 Then ON
    Defer 000:04 Then OFF
    Min Time 020:00 Then OFF

What can I change so that if the ATK_LO is open for too long the pump also starts?

Also what code would I need for an alert to be sent to me when the Atk_LO is open too long?

Thanks

Thanks

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    You have a 20 min MIN time, which means it will only run once every 20 minutes. So there will be times when the sensor is open and it is not running.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by vhuang168 View Post
    You have a 20 min MIN time, which means it will only run once every 20 minutes. So there will be times when the sensor is open and it is not running.
    Doesn't that min time mean that's the time it waits before starting again after shutting down? Any help to what I need it to be? Just confusing with the Defer and Min times etc

Frequent Visitor
    That is correct. After the last time it runs, it will wait 20 mins before allowing it to run again. Every tank is different, there is no perfect setting for all tanks.

New User
    That is correct. After the last time it runs, it will wait 20 mins before allowing it to run again. Every tank is different, there is no perfect setting for all tanks.
    Yes so what I am wanting is that still to take place so the pump isn't cutting in too many times but if the low float has been open for too long or a set period time what code do I need to make the pump turn on again?

Like:

If atk_LO Defer 020:00 Then ON

Would that work?

Frequent Visitor
    If the switch is open when the min timer expires, the programming will turn the pump on.

So the only situation is if the pump has failed. You then use the When statement which will turn the outlet OFF if the pump has been running for too long. You can set an alert for when the outlet was turned off by the When statement.

In this instance, the switch is open, min time expires and the outlet is turned to ON. But since the pump has failed, switch stays open. The when statement kicks in after the set number of minutes and shuts down the outlet. You then get the alert.

New User
    If the switch is open when the min timer expires, the programming will turn the pump on.

So the only situation is if the pump has failed. You then use the When statement which will turn the outlet OFF if the pump has been running for too long. You can set an alert for when the outlet was turned off by the When statement.

In this instance, the switch is open, min time expires and the outlet is turned to ON. But since the pump has failed, switch stays open. The when statement kicks in after the set number of minutes and shuts down the outlet. You then get the alert.
    I see what you mean now it's what I am after but looking at it from the opposite point of view. Thanks

New User
    So I have my ATK working again after having to remove and reinstall the FMM and ATK etc.

I would now like to know how I can get an alarm if the ATK doesn't start once an hour as that's what it seems to be doing at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.salty View Post
    So I have my ATK working again after having to remove and reinstall the FMM and ATK etc.

I would now like to know how I can get an alarm if the ATK doesn't start once an hour as that's what it seems to be doing at the moment?

ATOnoFill
    Set OFF
    If Output ATOname = OFF Then ON
    Defer 120:00 Then ON

Email
    (Existing)
    If Output ATOnoFill = ON Then ON

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk