Thread: Please help with ATK

New User

Please help with ATK

I have the ATK installed and setup up and have gone through all of the steps in the setup guide using the Apex stadard programming.
    I just wanted to verify something becasue unit does nt seem to be pumping water.
    Both switches show "OPEN" on Fusion and the water level is below the optical sensors. If both show open the pump should come on correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehaffydr View Post
    I have the ATK installed and setup up and have gone through all of the steps in the setup guide using the Apex stadard programming.
    I just wanted to verify something becasue unit does nt seem to be pumping water.
    Both switches show "OPEN" on Fusion and the water level is below the optical sensors. If both show open the pump should come on correct?
    Not necessarily. If it has pumped water in the last hour it won't turn on until at least an hour has elapsed when both switches show open.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    If you look at your fusion dashboard, what does it say the status of the ATK pump is? First, the slider should be in the ‘auto’ position. If that’s the case, does it say the outlet itself is on or off?

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepydoc View Post
    If you look at your fusion dashboard, what does it say the status of the ATK pump is? First, the slider should be in the ‘auto’ position. If that’s the case, does it say the outlet itself is on or off?
    Yes and Off

Frequent Visitor
    If it’s in the Auto position and off, then the program is telling it to turn off. It may be a Min Time statement or something similar like Zombie said. If it’s still not working like you want post your program.

New User
    Thanks to all for the help it seems that I was just impatient. After monitoring the water levels over a 24 hour peiod the ATK is addig water to my tank.

Thank You