Thread: Flow control valves thread sizes

New User

Flow control valves thread sizes

Hello,

Have just opened an FMK kit to find out in the UK there are NO adaptors supplied even though in the promotional info it does state they come with union/adaptors so that is a little disappointing to say the least.

Well now I need to connect these to something so need to know what the thread sizes are on the 1" and 1/2" flow valves. I could assume they are 1" and 1/2" but don't know if they are BSP or NPT or some other size.

So if anyone may know what these are it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

New User
    Looks like they are BSP, but WHY are there no unions included for the UK???????

https://www.neptunesystems.com/produ...modules/fmk-2/

The FMK page on Neptune’s website says that fittings are BSP and also says that fittings are included for the North American market.

BSP fittings are readily available in the UK. You have a wide range of choices for fittings there.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.