Hey All,

I am a new owner of Apex LE, which i had for about a week and half. I keep running into an issue when Apex disconnects from my wifi.

I am able to keep my apex connected to wifi if I log into apex.local on either my desktop or laptop and keep being logged in. However, if i log off apex would disconnect after a little while. After this I am unable to either log in to apex.local or apex fusion. After I reboot apex (unplugging and re-plugging into outlet) it connects back to wifi and I am able to log into apex.local or fusion. Note I have to be logged into apex.local in order to maintain apex wifi connection, being loggedin to only fusion does not help.

I am using google wifi as my router.

Tried to edit to change title but was unable , I meant to call it WiFi disconnect issues.

As additional information, when I was going through new user setup, i followed instructions for wifi connection. One of the steps, that states click on this link (while connected to apex unit), I've clicked on apex.local, it opened page of available wifi, but I was unable to see my ssid. However, i've clicked on the second link, which just says apex, it did show my ssid and i was able to connect to my wifi, but it did not connect to my main unit, but to my secondary unit in bedroom. Google wifi is mesh network router, which makes each unit have the same ssid. Hope this additional information helps.

Thank you for any help!