Thread: Calibation issues

Frequent Visitor

Calibation issues

I decided to add a back-up to salinity and temp. Installed module, ran software update, connected probes, and then manual calibration. I have always had issues with Auto Calibration and know have to wait a long time for probes to settle The temp probe was about 1.5 high out of the box, calibrated and it is still the same temp after calibrating, 1.5 high. Then Salinity. Calibrated and it settled on 443, uploaded and was getting reading PPT 22. Recalibrated with new solution and settled at 463. Again upload and it started reading at 29 then dropped back to 26. They appear to me to not be accepting the calibration input. I always thought with salinity if the probe was perfectly calibrated and you ran a calibration it should settle at 530. Since it settles in the mid 400's, it looks like it is not adjusting after the upload.

Frequent Visitor
    This issue appears larger. Now my original probes connected to the Apex will not accept calibration