I decided to install 2nd Salinity and 2nd Temp Probe. Added the PM2, updated software and all looked good. Then connected new 2nd Temp probe and new 2nd Salinity probe. Ran calibration on both and it appeared to proceed normal, however Apex/fusion did not adjust either calibration as they both continue to display the same incorrect values (Salinity way to low at 27ppt and temp 1.5 degrees too high). When I updated Names it does upload the new names. I don't think it is accepting the new Alarm levels I changed. I then decided to test my original existing temp probe connected to Apex. I did the calibration and intentionally set an incorrect value 3 degrees cooler than the correct temp it had been displaying. The original probe did not adjust reading, therefore it is now not accepting Calibration. I feel it is something simple I overlooked that is causing conflict between the original Salt/ Temp probe connected to Apex and the 2nd ones I added on the PM2. I have spent 2 night trying to correct and any advise is much appreciated.