Thread: Fuge light schedule was working, now is not

New User

Fuge light schedule was working, now is not

Hello
    Just started using my Apex EL. I have been running a fuge light from 00:00 to 06:00 and its been following it up until yesterday when I noticed the light was on WAY past its turn off time. I went in and changed the light schedule to turn it off an hour earlier and it did. Today the light was still on past the new cut off time. I went in again, but this time after changing the time the light was still on. I deleted the TMP turn off of 81 to the lowest setting of 25 degrees and if finally shut off.
    I looked at some of the lighting forums to find a solution but only came up with a clock issue possibly?? My time zone is America/Chicago but the APEX time seems to be West coast (2 hrs behind) I never thought this could be an issue before but another memebers clocks match, and it doesn't appear I can change the "APEX" time or if I can, I cannot locate the edit for this. I tried to past a snip of the clock here, but couldn't get it to upload.
    The strange part is that this WAS working fine until just recently and seems like it started when I plugged in my DOS yesterday.
    Any help would be appreciated as I just set up my DOS to do AWC and I wonder if this will also be affected.
    Thanks

My initial guess is that your clock settings are wrong. If you see two clocks on the dashboard, you need to change the UTC offset to match your locale.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    Thanks zombie! I had no idea that the two clocks shouldn't be showing. It took some clicking but I finally got my time zone locked in and there is only one clock now. I think this WILL resolve it (fingers crossed)