Thread: AWC seems all setup, but not running

New User

AWC seems all setup, but not running

Hi all.

Never had a DOS before and AWC sounded amazing so I bought one for the new tank I just setup. I got the first critters in there Thursday so I wanted to start my DOS up and get AWCs going from day one. My plan is to do 2 Gallons per day between 8am and Noon. So... I have my DOS connected via a 1link cable to one of my EB832s. I got a new tile in Fusion that loks like a DOS pump.

I went to tasks and ran the calibration. It seemed to run fine without issue. Next I ran the AWC task. Put in the information it asked for and it seemed to configure the unit just fine. I now see this image with the names I gave it on my fusion page:

DOS_Head.jpg

After I did the calibration and the AWC tasks it changed that and showed the ml on each one that had been ran though it. The next day came and went... and the DOS looked like the image above. I clicked on one of the DOS heads that takes me to the logs and it showed nothing. I could go to the day before and it showed activity:

DOS_log_1.jpg
    DOS_log_2.jpg

So... I thought .. maybe since I set it up yesterday the timing was off or something and I'd be home today to see it. Didn't run again as far as I can tell. Log for today shows nothing and the DOS head shows nothing on it either and looks just like the image above.

I can see that it appears to be programmed ... it just doesn't seem to be running on it.

DOS_schedule_1.jpg
    DOS_schedule_2.jpg

I'll post the last image in a reply to this one as it will only let me post up 5. But .. .as I said it seems like everything is "right" its just not starting when its scheduled to and actually doing a water change.

Let me know if you want/need caps of anything else... want to get this working so I'm happy to.

Thanks,
    Brian

New User
    DOS_schedule_3.jpg

Oh.. one other question. I don't see a power slider like I get for the normal EB832 outlets. Is there one for the DOS that I'm not seeing? What if I want/need to do something during the run window and want to just turn it off?

New User
    Also... I realize that in the images above I only show the programming for one side of the AWC.. .the other side looks basically the same it just has the other heads name on it... so I figured it was a wasted to post it.

You have the outputs in AUTO right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    Yeah... so... that was part of the question here... In post two I was wondering that question .. how to turn it off if I ever needed to on a short term basis. I was looking for sliders.

Not only did I look for the sliders, I have a friend of mine that has been helping me along this process and I've given him access to fusion so he could watch stuff and if I ever need him to help if I'm out of town or what not. He never saw the sliders... I looked all over yesterday.. could not find the sliders.

I woke up this morning and saw your comment and was like... ok ... one more time I'm going to go look. Sure enough... right there in front or me... I have no idea how both of us missed them, but yeah.. you flip those to auto and magic starts to happen.

I assume there were there the whole time, but the way I'm going to tell this story moving forward is that they "appeared" out of no where right after you helped me

Thanks,

Brian