Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Yes Virginia, there IS a Fusion....

New User
    Keep up the good beta testing work for all of us please... really looking forward to the advanced Ecotech programability

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    We've been working on several version of 4.31_XX in the Fusion Beta forum. This is as of now current, production release status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terence View Post
    No, you will not get any reminders. And furthermore, you would be hated by all your Control Freak peers!

hi I've been waiting for fusion beta access for over 3 months now. how do you guys pick who gets beta access. i signed up for beta on november 02/2013 and i still don't have beta access.
    would be nice to be part of a beta team. any ways any information on how do you pick people would be great.

P.S i have 2 Apex Units with all the bells and whistles my reeftronics page http://www.reeftronics.net/chronzz/apex-status & http://www.reeftronics.net/chronzz/apexjr-status

Is that what I should have done is put my Reeftronics link in my post? ( http://www.reeftronics.net/cypherljk/apex-status )

Quote Originally Posted by chronzz View Post
    hi I've been waiting for fusion beta access for over 3 months now. how do you guys pick who gets beta access. i signed up for beta on november 02/2013 and i still don't have beta access.
    would be nice to be part of a beta team. any ways any information on how do you pick people would be great.

P.S i have 2 Apex Units with all the bells and whistles my reeftronics page http://www.reeftronics.net/chronzz/apex-status & http://www.reeftronics.net/chronzz/apexjr-status

New User
    I just got my invitation shortly after midnight last night.. Pretty cool. I think I was probably one of the last ones to sign up, I guess getting an invitation is just luck of the draw?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    75G Mixed Reef
    Apex FW4.31, PM2 - Temp/Cond/DIY BoB, WXM - 2x Radion G2, 2x MP40

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus454 View Post
    I just got my invitation shortly after midnight last night.. Pretty cool. I think I was probably one of the last ones to sign up, I guess getting an invitation is just luck of the draw?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Yeah doesn't look to be based on anything apart from location, they're likely all set for beta testing hardware (ie. have enough people for reliable feedback on specific apex-ready hardware already) - networking is going to be the biggest problem with fusion in my guess.

I'm a senior programmer and website designer for North America's largest website development company. I have 3 systems on my Apex, all automated, mostly all custom and DIY. I signed up early during the beta and haven't heard back. As such, I highly doubt invites are based on what you own (minimally if so), or based on what you do / your experience, but rather where you're located, your ISP, etc etc etc.

So Terence if that's true where do I need to move to?

Quote Originally Posted by cypher101 View Post
    Yeah doesn't look to be based on anything apart from location, they're likely all set for beta testing hardware (ie. have enough people for reliable feedback on specific apex-ready hardware already) - networking is going to be the biggest problem with fusion in my guess.

I'm a senior programmer and website designer for North America's largest website development company. I have 3 systems on my Apex, all automated, mostly all custom and DIY. I signed up early during the beta and haven't heard back. As such, I highly doubt invites are based on what you own (minimally if so), or based on what you do / your experience, but rather where you're located, your ISP, etc etc etc.

All - as you can clearly see the beta is rolling out daily. This thread has served its purpose.
    Al

I do not work for Neptune. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums!
    For Neptune support send an email (don't call) to: [email protected] .
    Manuals for all products including the
    Comprehensive Reference Manual can be found here.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718