Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 WP40's

Regular Vistor
    Send Failed

//Error: line 3 - Expected ON or OFF OR PFx // If Time 07:00 to 08:00 Then RampUpm //Error: line 4 - Expected ON or OFF OR PFx // If Time 08:00 to 12:00 Then Leftn //Error: line 5 - Expected ON or OFF OR PFx // If Time 12:00 to 18:00

Quote Originally Posted by stubble88 View Post
    Send Failed

//Error: line 3 - Expected ON or OFF OR PFx // If Time 07:00 to 08:00 Then RampUpm //Error: line 4 - Expected ON or OFF OR PFx // If Time 08:00 to 12:00 Then Leftn //Error: line 5 - Expected ON or OFF OR PFx // If Time 12:00 to 18:00
    Please screenshot the profiles page so we can see what all of them are called and copy/past the code that is giving you an error message. I can almost guarantee you there is a typo that you just arent noticing.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can PROVE it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    ID Name Type
    1 Left pump
    2 Right pump
    3 RampUp ramp
    4 RampDn ramp
    5 Long_L pump
    6 Long_R pump
    7 Dusk_R pump
    8 Dusk_L pump
    9 Surge_R pump
    10 Surge_L pump
    11 Calm pump
    12 PF12 pump
    13 PF13 pump
    14 PF14 pump
    15 PF15 pump
    16 PF16 pump
    17 PF17 pump
    18 PF18 pump
    19 PF19 pump
    20 PF20 pump
    21 PF21 pump
    22 PF22 pump
    23 PF23 pump
    24 PF24 pump
    25 PF25 pump
    26 PF26 pump
    27 PF27 pump
    28 PF28 pump
    29 PF29 pump
    30 PF30 pump
    31 PF31 pump
    32 PF32 pump

<p class="lead text-center">To use this site, your web browser must have JavaScript enabled.</p><p class="lead text-center">Please read these<a href="http://www.enable-javascript.com/" target="_blank"> instructions to enable JavaScript in your web browser.</a></p>© 2013 - 2014 Neptune Systems. All rights reserved.

Already found one problem. Your error message says you typed in RampUpm and it should be typed RampUp

The other problem is your profile is called Left but you are calling for Leftn in the code.

Regular Vistor
    but Im not
    I saw that also
    its not named that way
    I am matching everything that I can see

- - - Updated - - -

also
    thanks for the help!

Type it in manually instead of copy/paste. You have stray control characters.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Type it in manually instead of copy/paste. You have stray control characters.
    +1. Extra spaces at the end have gotten me more times than I would like to admit.

Regular Vistor
    nope
    cant get rid of the m at the end

Try deleting the code and manually typing the entire code. If it still gives you problems after this, there is something corrupt in your config.

Regular Vistor
    ok
    I had to copy and paste the problem line first then upload it
    then paste everything else
    strange

but thanks so much for the help

New User
    Hi, I copied your programme for my tank as a first attempt, the part I'm unsure about is what do you mean by 'fallback on'? I have had no errors but if I leave the slide switch on auto it just pulses the 2 pumps and if I slide it to on it just puts them both on at 100%. Am I missing something? Cheers for any help

New User
    I stand corrected it all seems to be working beautifully . Still not sure what you mean by fallback though?

New User
    Well I thought it was working. Fusion is running the programme as it should but my pumps just sit there pulsing together for a few seconds at a time. Can anyone help?

If you are usijg a VDM, then fallback ON means run the pump at 100% if it loses communication with the base unit. If you are using the built in varspd ports, then fallback does nothing and can honestly be removed.

As far as unexpected behavior, I cannot do anything to help without seeing your code and profiles for both pumps and the time that you checked it.

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    I stand corrected it all seems to be working beautifully . Still not sure what you mean by fallback though?
    There's a sticky about Fallback - it's also covered in the Comprehensive Reference Manual.

http://forum.neptunesystems.com/showpost.php?p=56241
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    I just wanted to post to say thank you for posting this program. I have installed the Jabeo to Apex adaptor last night and using your code I had everything running within 10 minutes. I am only running one WP-40 so I am only using the programming you posted for your left wavemaker.

Regular Vistor
    Is the Defer statement necessary and does it delay the pumps from going on for 3 minutes

Regular Vistor
    Just want to say that I borrowed from your programs and it's giving me a great place to start and mess around!

Thanks!

I followed your directions to the letter and found out that copy/paste kept throwing errors like everyone was saying... after typing in Manually on the code to was successful!! thank you very much for the help... However i do have one question on the code... what statement to you use for feed A button pushed to stop for 5 min and then resume program?

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by jhicks View Post
    I followed your directions to the letter and found out that copy/paste kept throwing errors like everyone was saying... after typing in Manually on the code to was successful!! thank you very much for the help... However i do have one question on the code... what statement to you use for feed A button pushed to stop for 5 min and then resume program?
    Ok I havent yet figured out how to do this through Fusion. you have to log into you apex Aquacontoller, then click on Configurations, then Misc setup, there you will see feed intervals A-D the time is in minutes so if you put a 1 in feed A your tank will be fed for 1 min, or better said anything you have programmed to shut down for feed A will shut down for 1 min the come back on.
    Apex Misc Setup

Alarm sound Furelise Turkey March Minuet Solveigs Siren 1 Siren 2 Whistle Tonescale Positive Bee Negative Bee Disaster Bee Positive Act None
    Warning sound Furelise Turkey March Minuet Solveigs Siren 1 Siren 2 Whistle Tonescale Positive Bee Negative Bee Disaster Bee Positive Act None
    Datalog interval
    Feed interval A (M)
    Feed interval B (M)
    Feed interval C (M)
    Feed interval D (M)
    Power monitor enable Enabled Disabled
    Power log reset
    Reboot system after update
    Initialize memory None Initialize All Initialize AquaBus Devices Initialize Outlets Initialize Profiles

You can't do that in Apex Fusion - only in the Classic Dashboard as you described or using the display module menu.

Regular Vistor
    this is the code I use for my return pump.
    Fallback ON
    Set ON
    If Outlet V-Feed = ON Then OFF
    Defer 005:00 Then ON
    If ALD1 CLOSED Then OFF
    If FeedA 000 Then OFF
    If FeedB 000 Then OFF
    If FeedC 000 Then OFF
    If FeedD 000 Then OFF
    Now you will see If FeedA 000 Then OFF, so when I hit feed A my pump turns off for the amount of time Feed a is set, but i added the Defer 005:00 Then ON, which means after the time i set for feed A runs out my pump will stay off another 5 mins then come back on allowing my tank to feed longer, I also defer my skimmer 15 mins after every feeding and my varsp pumps. hope this helps sorry i didn't reply i am only on here when I have an issue or something new to share.
    good luck.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry0625 View Post
    this is the code I use for my return pump.
    Fallback ON
    Set ON
    If Outlet V-Feed = ON Then OFF
    Defer 005:00 Then ON
    If ALD1 CLOSED Then OFF
    If FeedA 000 Then OFF
    If FeedB 000 Then OFF
    If FeedC 000 Then OFF
    If FeedD 000 Then OFF
    Now you will see If FeedA 000 Then OFF, so when I hit feed A my pump turns off for the amount of time Feed a is set, but i added the Defer 005:00 Then ON, which means after the time i set for feed A runs out my pump will stay off another 5 mins then come back on allowing my tank to feed longer, I also defer my skimmer 15 mins after every feeding and my varsp pumps. hope this helps sorry i didn't reply i am only on here when I have an issue or something new to share.
    good luck.
    Sorry I forgot to add in the line of code for my pump if I change it to, If FeedA 005 Then OFF, I believe this adds a delay of 5 seconds before you pump will shut off.
    Hope this helps.
    Gerry0625

Regular Vistor
    20150528_211444.jpg
    This is the Tank now as you can see I am no longer doing fish only, I needed color.

Thanks Gerry0625!! I did figure it out tested and works...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast