Thread: Fusion and dropcam

Frequent Visitor

Fusion and dropcam

I've been using a dropcam to keep an eye on my sump while I'm away. Have had no problems in 6 months of use. Yesterday I added another dropcam. At times fusion would be unresponsive and at other times I would turn off a pump, only to have the indicator jump back to on. Today I turned off my skimmer using fusion, when I went to look it was still running. Sometimes if I sign out and then sign back in everything is working again. Any idea what's happening and how I may find the problem and fix it.

Fusion and dropcam

The DropCams send video data to the DropCam cloud continuously. The addition of the second camera using that additional bandwidth might be causing your Internet connection to become saturated.

Does normal Internet access from you computer(s) seem any slower?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    No neither my laptop or iPad is not noticibly slower.
    Is there a fix for this. If I hard wired my apex to the router would it help.

New User
    I'm new here. Just set up my Apex Gold and just set up a Drop Cam Pro. Can some one please help me get these two linked? I tried but I can't get a actual feed on my dashboard. I just see the plain screen with the white fish on it. I have to click "view" and then it takes me to the drop cam website through my internet browser. Any help would be nice. Thanks

Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.